“Enter now using your JSA customer portal and you could win $500 !”
A draw will be made from among all the customers with an online file by May 31, 2021.
- Jolicoeur Savard Assurance inc. (JSA) (“the organizer”) is the contest organizer. Access your JSA customer portal (the “contest”).
- The contest will be launched by email in Laval, and will run from Friday, April 30, 2021, 10:00 a.m. EST (the “contest start date”) to Monday, May 31, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EST (the “contest deadline”). The contest will also be posted on JSA’s website homepage at jsassurance.ca.
- This contest is open only to customers of Jolicoeur Savard Assurance inc. who are Quebec residents. JSA directors, employees, representatives and partners, and any individuals with whom they are domiciled, may not enter the contest.
Conditions for participation
- To enter the contest, customers must request access to their online customer file on JSA’s portal and successfully access to it between the contest start date and the contest deadline, by following these three easy steps:
b) Click on the email link within 3 days of the request
c) Customize their password and access their customer file on JSA’s portal
- *All customers who were registered on the JSA portal prior to the contest start date are automatically entered in the contest.
- No product or service purchase is required. Only one entry per customer.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EST at the offices of JSA located at 1921 Curé-Labelle Blvd., Suite 200, Laval, Quebec, H7T 1L4. The draw will be conducted by an employee designated by JSA using an app recognized for managing random draws.
- The winner (as defined hereafter) will receive a single cash prize of $500 (the “prize”).
Winner selection and awarding of prizes
- To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
a) Be notified by JSA by email or telephone within three (3) days following the draw
b) Accept and claim his or her prize no later than Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EST by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-800-478-1460. If the prize is not claimed by that date, JSA will conduct a second draw to determine the next selected entrant. The same methods will be used to notify and declare a winner.
- JSA will contact the winner to determine, at the organizer’s sole discretion, the best way to deliver the prize, whether by mail or bank transfer.
- JSA will announce the winner’s name to its clientele by email in the weeks following the draw, and post it on its website throughout the month of June 2021 or within 30 days after the winner has been confirmed.
- The chances of winning depend on the number of valid entries received at the contest deadline.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, in part or in whole, should an event or human intervention take place that could modify or adversely affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal running of the contest as provided for in these rules, subject to approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if applicable. In all cases, the organizer will not be held liable for awarding a prize otherwise than in compliance with these contest rules.
- The organizer will not bear any responsibility whatsoever in cases where their inability to act results from a fact or situation beyond their control, or from a strike, lock-out or other labour dispute in their establishments, or the establishments of organizations or enterprises whose services are used to hold this contest.
- The organizer disclaims all liability for any of the following problems, including but not limited to: technical malfunctions related to telephone lines or networks, computer online systems, Internet servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a computer virus or bug, or an inability to transmit data.
- By participating in this contest, the winner authorizes the organizer to use, in particular in its newsletter and on its website, if required, his or her name, photograph, image, statements regarding the prize, place of residence and/or voice, without any form of compensation, at its discretion and for an unlimited period of time, in any media and worldwide, for advertising or any other purpose.
- The winner releases the organizer and its partners, advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agents and representatives of all responsibility for any accident, damage, loss, harm or inconvenience whatsoever that could result from participating in this contest or of all responsibility for any damage that he or she might incur in accepting and using the prize.
- The organizer has duly paid the related contest fees, under the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines (CQLR, s. L-6).